Could anyone post the patchnotes here? They're password protected on the Eve site
Because im meant to be working but got a cold so am not doing much at all:
Fixes and Improvements
Ships and Modules
- Previously, repackaging or escrowing of ships fitted with ammo types not tracked by the database would not remove the ammo like what occurs with other modules and fittings. This has been resolved.
- Navy Issue Vexor now has the proper +1 drone/level bonus instead of the incorrect MWD cap bonus.
- Inquisitor RoF bonus is now 5% per level.
- Griffin, Blackbird, and Scorpion descriptions now display the proper 20% EW optimal.
- Propulsion Jamming Skill description now reads correctly.
Missions and Agents
- Some agents did not dish out properly important missions.
- Event agents now hand out complete missions in all cases.
- The Bronze Man and The Great Assembly Line election sequences can be performed without Customer Support assistance.
- Pirate missions are no longer being given out by Empire agents.
- Implants are displayed at all times. Previously when a player swapped ships or ejected, the implants would not display properly. Closing and re-opening the character window may be necessary to refresh the display.
- Skill display bug (zero skills or skill points) is in the process of being isolated. The first part of the solution is being added.
- Pilots in Space/Pilots Docked map views now display the correct numbers.
- Remote Sell returns to the Assets context menu.
- Alliance Restricted Escrow claims no longer give an exception error.
- Market History table displays correctly.
- New characters can now leave the Rookie Help Channel
- CEOs will receive EVEmail when office rent is due and when owned conquerable stations are under attack.
- A number of server and client optimizations have been added for faster performance.
- Unofficial support for font table modification has returned to prefs.ini. This is for the players that have been using fonts with regional characters. Add "fontEncoding=iso8858_2" or similar codpage to prefs.ini. The implied default value is "cp1252" which is standard Windows.
- Some stations were still increasing price on their station services although they were not fully rented.
Ok, this patching shit is going on my nerves now.
Last time, after cleaning my pc. I downloaded the full version of Eve. Then the allmighty patch came. Downloaded it and tried to install it. Everytime i got an "error34" message. It has something to do with: not able to read game version.
So the only option for me was to download the whole new build again.
Today, with the new patch (around 500kB) im getting the same error again. Argghh.
My question is: has some1 the same problem and do they know a way around it, so that i dont have to download the whole game again?
autopatched and works perfectly fine for me....
i got no idea what might be going wrong or be the root of ebil with eve for you BB
Seems like the patch didnt fix any of the gameplay issues and brought in some.
People stuck in systems, Mail still doesnt work properly, using factories and labs takes ages, even refitting your ship is slow.
They really know how to fuck up patches down CCP way.
Meanwhile, I've heard a vicious rumour that IR and MW crystals got a further range reduction in this patch, but can't check it out cos I'm at work.
QUOTE (rodj_blake @ Apr 28 2005, 02:54 PM)Meanwhile, I've heard a vicious rumour that IR and MW crystals got a further range reduction in this patch, but can't check it out cos I'm at work.
I heard that too - nothing major from what I read just slight reduction in range - 40% range bonus instead of 50% on one of them (cant remember which)
QUOTE (Hardin @ Apr 28 2005, 04:23 PM)I heard that too - nothing major from what I read just slight reduction in range - 40% range bonus instead of 50% on one of them (cant remember which)
I got 24km optimal with focussed med beams and IR crystals. Dunno if you know any numbers out of your head, but maybe this helps?